- Experienced, organized, knowledgeable casting director for theatre, musical theatre, film, television, industrials, advertising, and print
- Experienced, supportive instructor/teacher and audition coach for all experience levels from children to adults, stressing practical technique, preparation, confidence-building, and current industry information for theatre, film, and television
- Director: shows, showcases, readings, special events
- Workshop instructor and industry panel member
- Career advice and consultation for beginner to professional with experience in all areas of the industry: type and place in the industry; training,; headshot and resume doctor; understanding the role of industry professionals, including agents, managers, casting directors, unions, auditions, interviews, and goal-setting
- College preparation: for high school students and parents in
goal setting for college education, program searches and degrees, questions to
ask admissions, searching for the right fit in a performing arts program,
audition coaching, appropriate material, interview preparation, and more.
Designer and director of pre-college and pre-professional
intensive programs for high school students and youth planning on the study of
performing arts, acting, musical theatre, and dance in college.